samsung f8500 series
How To Troubleshoot the Samsung PN51F8500 2013 Plasma Television set Mixture Major Logic Board Component 1.
How to generate the Check Sample.
Applicable Samsung Television Designs:
For ALL 2013 Plasma TVs is the put together Most important/Logic Board.
Even however the Main is now section of Principal/Logic Board, it’s still achievable to isolate the Major segment from the Logic area in the course of troubleshooting and set off the Logic Exam Patterns and the Television Energy.
This is genuine even if the Major segment has failed and will not trigger the Television set Electric power On.
Plasma TVs have included the failure of the “Main” section of the
Major/ Logic Board although the “Logic” area has remained operational.
This treatment is extremely essential as it verifies the
Make Exam Pattern Process:
1. Unplug the AC Electric power Cable of the Tv set.
2. Quick pins 3 and 4 on the Logic Check Jig.
3. Identify the PS_ON pin on the SMPS Connector and brief the pin to a circuit ground pin on the
exact same connector. (Sample: pin 1 to Pin 5).
4. Plug in the AC Electrical power Cable of the Television
5. If the Logic area is Ok, PS_ON will result in VS_ON on the SMPS, turning on the high voltage and
the Television set. The Exam Pattern biking from Logic Portion will then look on the Tv screen.
Share This Online video: