elac uni-fi ub5
Launched in 1957 as KLH Investigation and Improvement Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts by Henry Kloss, Malcolm S. Small, and Josef Anton Hofmann, KLH created some of the most important improvements in audio, most notably the Design 8 high-selectivity radio Product 9 whole-vary electrostatic loudspeaker Model Forty tape recorder, and Model Eleven portable phonograph.
KLH Albany Specs:
• Two way acoustic suspension method with a 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter
• Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel prospects on all drivers.
• Serious Wood VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
• ¾” MDF design featuring custom made built inner lower resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized by finite ingredient investigation.
• Powder coated die-solid aluminum driver baskets, that includes outsized magnets for superior regulate and output.
• Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
• Dual 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
• Magnetic Grilles
• Frequency reaction: 35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.
• Sensitivity: 92dB.
• Electricity managing: 200 watts.
• Impedance: 8Ω.
• Crossover position: 2.4KHz
• Proportions: 13” x 5.5” x 9.5” (H x W x D)
• Weight: 11 lbs.
KLH Price List:
Three-way Flooring Standers- Kendall, $1299 pair
– Quincy $999 pair
– Cambridge (2-way), $799 pair
– Albany 2-way, $479 pair
– Ames, $379 pair
Two-way Surround-Tale middle channel, $399 just about every
-Beacon surrounds. $499 pair-Broadway elevation, $499 pair
Run subs-Windsor 10-inch, 150-watt run sub $449
-Windsor 12-inch, 200-watt powered sub $549
Adhere to me on Twitter: